Welcome to Range View Elementary,
an IB World School
Range View is a collaborative community dedicated to inspiring and empowering internationally minded citizens who are inquiring, knowledgeable, caring and prepared to play a meaningful role in an increasingly dynamic and interrelated world.
Range View Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Monday, Sept. 15- Laps for Learning student t-shirt forms due back
- International Dot Day- Wear dots to school!
- Monday, Sept. 22 - No school (Teacher in-service)
- Friday, Sept. 26 - Laps for Learning pledge sheet & info home with students
- Friday, Oct. 10 - Laps for Learning event day (Pledge sheets due today)
- Monday-Thursday, Oct. 13-16 - Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Monday-Wednesday, Oct. 13-15 - Book Fair
- Thursday, Oct. 16 - First quarter ends
- Friday, Oct. 17 - No school
- Monday, Oct. 20 - No school
- Friday, Oct. 24 - Report cards sent home with students
Laps for Learning Fundraiser
Students will participate in our annual Laps for Learning Fundraiser across the district on Friday, October 10th. 100% of all proceeds earned at Range View will stay within our school. Please support your child(ren) to collect pledges and return all information back to school on laps day, October 10th. Each year, students have a fantastic time wearing their new Range View t-shirts and participating in this healthy activity. Thanks for your support!
- Monthly Newsletters are located under the RV Information Tab
Range View Links
Click here for the list of Range View Extra Curricular Activities & Clubs
Click here for the list of Range View Fundraisers. Please help support our great School!
Range View PTAC Meetings for the 2014-2015 school year:
(Meetings held in the media center from 5:30-6:30)
- November 11, 2014
- March 10, 2015
For more information about our PTAC or to become a volunteer (outside of the classroom), please email our PTAC representative, Sherry Peterson.
FYI...November's PTAC Meeting:
Stay tuned for information about November's meeting.
Interested in finding out more? Contact Kristen Hice for information or to volunteer as a Trailblazer Dad.
Clearview Library Bookmobile
The Clearview Library Bookmobile will be at Range View every Friday from 2:45 to 3:30pm!
Stop by and check out a book!
Morning Students 8:05 a.m. - 10:50 a.m.
Afternoon Students 12:05 p.m. - 2:50 p.m.
Morning Students 8:05 a.m. - 11:05
Afternoon Students 11:55 p.m. - 2:55 p.m.
First through Fifth Grade:
Classes begin at 8:05 a.m. - 2:55p.m.
Bus students are dismissed at 2:50 p.m.